Saturday, April 5, 2014

Good Days.

                                                         
   My intention in this blog I not to seem like I am complaining about raising my son but rather share some of are triumphs and some of our sorrows with everyone.
    Today was a very good day with Cullen his was in a pretty good mood from beginning to end. In the photo he is eating a very ecclectic breakfast of cereal, choclate milk, cheez it mix in a easter bucket and an apple. Generally if he can ask me for it and I understand what he wanted I will provide it for him (within reason). Today he said very polite "no juice, choc-it milk" and he very nicely handed me the bucket which I once last week put some snacks in for him. He enjoyed this snack bucket so much he now feels a snack is not worth eating if not presented to him in easter bunny spongebob bucket.
    After breakfast he went to the potty and did very well with it all day. We had a very nice conversation while he was on the potty. We have a shower curtain with the ABC's on it and an animal representing each letter. He pointed to the bee and said "bumblebee buzzzzzzx! And pointed to the D and said "duck! Quack quack!" This is extremely chatty in Cullen standards where some days I may not hear him say any words at all. I attribute a lot if his good mood to the fact I was off today. The sight of me in my navy blue and khakis is sometimes enough to send him in a tailspin.  He is going to grow up with a vehement hatred of that color combo.
   He loves being able to spend time with both his mommy and his daddy and we both got to play with him together today which made him happy. Later in the day I took him to the small park by our house and he had a very good time with his two older brothers. He did not wander off as he is sometimes prone to do and was very social with the other children. So all in all today was very relaxed nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment